The MaxProcure Universal Vendor Catalog Connector empowers your Maximo users to:
- Find Parts Quickly
- Check Part Availability
- Compare Vendor Pricing
- Create Accurate Maximo Orders
- Transmit POs Electronically
This cost effective and high-ROI Maximo plug-in enables anyone who requisitions materials in Maximo to punch out to vendor catalogs that are available online from your vendors, such as Grainger, Graybar, FW Webb, Ferguson, Motion, Staples, Wesco or any other vendors you use. You can also connect Maximo to e-commerce marketplaces or aggregation platforms that host vendor catalogs such as Varis, Amazon, Vroozi, Ariba, and any others.
You can enable catalog access from your Maximo applications to best align with your business process. Common locations are Purchase Requisitions, Desktop Requisitions, and Work Order Plans (Planned Materials).
Items in your returned cart create PR Lines, DR Lines, or WO Plan Lines automatically, and match to your Item Master to set the line as ITEM type and populate your Inventory Item #, all based on configurable matching rules. And for fully catalog-sourced POs, Maximo can even transmit the PO electronically to the vendor and store instant acknowledgment on your PO record.
– Maximo 7.6, Maximo MAS
– Designed to work with any target e-commerce
platform or supplier that supports the cXML
(Commerce XML) communication standard.
- More Productive Requisitioners & Buyers : Faster Procurement Cycle Time
- More Accurate Orders: Accurate Vendor Pricing and Item Identification – Less Order Rework!
- Better User Experience: Online Search & Shop Experience
- Improved Efficiency: Place Orders Electronically & Get Immediate Receipt Confirmation